PH Digital VR Demo
We've put together a simple demo to show some of the things we do in VR. You can find a link to downlod the file below.
Our VR demo has been developed with the aim of providng a comfortable, simple to use experience. All the navigation is managed by looking at the element you'd like to interact with, then either pressing the center button on the Oculus Remote, or the A button on the Oculus Touch Controller.
The demo includes navigation, interactive components and our voting and results display module which captures data in real time based on user actions. You can access a demo dashboard here that will show you the combined results from all the instances of the demo.
|If you have Oculus Rift and a Remote or Touch Controllers you can download our demo and try it out for yourself:|
62MB Download the file, follow the Installation Instructions and see the Minimum Requirements below.
If there's a project you have in mind but would like to see a demo, get in touch and we can arrange to bring the VR to you.
- Download the ZIP file from the link above
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP file and select Extract All...
- Click the Extract button
- You will now have a folder called PHD Oculus Demo 2017
- Double click the folder to open it if it has not automatically opened
- Ensure your Oculus Rift is connected and calibrated
- Double click PHD-Oculus-Demo.exe to start the demo (if you can't see the .exe part of the name, it's the one with the orange icon)
- Depending on your security levels set in Windows, you may get a warning about an unknown executable. If you do, click the more info link and then click the run anyway button
- Click the close button in the top right of the window or press Alt+F4 to exit the demo
- MS Windows 7 or later with latest service packs installed
- Intel i5 processor or equivalent
- NVidia 1050ti or equivalent
- 8GB RAM, 4GB Video RAM
- Oculus Rift headset + touch controller or remote
- Active internet connection
More details on Oculus system requirements here.